tirsdag 29. mai 2012

Another confirmation card

A confirmationcard for a boy today. A coworker ordered this card, and she asked me to use this image from Kenny K. Her son is a member of the red cross, so the sexy nurse was perfect (she could be a member too, right?!). I found an old text on the internet about the red cross history, and printed it to use on the card.

It's sort of a joy fold card, and I've used magnets to hold it together.

The card is 5" x 6,75", and I've used a MS border punch around the card. A few flowers from prima, a charm and embellies from Tim Holtz. Red and white pearls, and some liquid pearls - white opal around the image.


Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* Crafty Catz - card for a man
* Little darlings challenge - boy card

2 kommentarer:

  1. JUst Gorgeous. Fabulous image..LOve your colours too.
    Chrissyxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Fab man's card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week with our male challenge

    SvarSlett