søndag 14. oktober 2012

Easel...card?

I've made myself an easel...card-ish thingy this weekend. At least it's in the shape of an easelcard, although it actually is a post-it holder. I'm going to keep this on my desk at work. Horrible pictures, but I'm taking it with me tomorrow, and had to get the pictures first...

 Cute image from Wee Stamps, and papers from Pion. Blue flowers are coloured with homemade glimmermist made from water, perfect pearls and weathered wood distress ink refiller. I've used several different dies on this, from Magnolia, Spellbinders and Marianne design.

 Image coloured with distress inks


Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* Crafty Catz weekly challenge - easelcard
* Fussy and fancy friday challenge - easelcard
* Papirdokkene - vintage/shabby chic

7 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, dette var lekkert !!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Papirdokkene.

    Klem, Gry-Heidi

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh wow, this is just so beautiful! Such a sweet image and such a good idea. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

    SvarSlett
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the border around the edge :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    SvarSlett
  4. What an absolutely beautiful easel card - stunningly pretty! Your image is adorable, and I love the pastel colouring with the Distress Inks, and the layers and embellishments are all utterly lovely - WOW! And what a great idea to use if for post-it notes, so that you will always be able to see it... Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this time!
    Alison x

    SvarSlett
  5. stunning easel card! love the image! Thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz! Kim x

    SvarSlett
  6. This is so beautiful Elin, so feminine, love the image and gorgeous colouring...the edges are devine, beautiful work..will be lovely on your desk, even better on mine...
    Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy…

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvarSlett
  7. Congratulations Elin you have been hand picked as one of our Top 5 over at Fussy and Fancy. Please pop over to the challenge blog to pick up our badge for your blog :-)

    xx Sazzle xx

    SvarSlett