lørdag 29. desember 2012

Final christmascard

Reminder: Join in on my candy in celebration of my DT-spot over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge! :)

I think this will be my final christmascard for 2012...And I didn't even use a traditional christmas image! But, this cool girl from Kenny K fits the recipient so well, I had to use her. Besides, she's one of the 5 digistamps I won over at the Kenny K Krafty Krew challenges just before christmas, and I had to colour up one of my new stamps! :D

Image coloured with promarkers. I put stickles 'star dust' on her wings.

 Papers from Maja Design. The snowflakes and the Tim Holtz on the edge snow flurries are cut from kraft. I painted them with white gesso and added diamond glimmer mist. The flowers from WOC got som homemade glimmermist (made from distress ink 'aged mahogany' and 'vintage photo'. I also dabbed them with distress stain 'picket fence'. Berries and swirl from Magnolia.

 The inside. The panels on the left are only attached on each side, so I can slide som money behind them. This card also serves as a christmas present...
The back. Simple as always :)


Challenges I'm entering my card in:

* Delightful challenges - Anything goes
* Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Santa is coming to town
* Nordsalten Hobbyblogg - Something new (my image is new, so is the snow flurries die)
* Cardmaking mamas - It's the holidays
* Kort O Mania - anything goes

3 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges.xxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig kort! Takk for at du scrapper med NSHK!
    Klem, Mari

    SvarSlett
  3. Flott kort! Lekkert dekorert på alle sider! Takk for at du scrapper med Nordsalten Hobbyklubb.
    Karen Elise

    SvarSlett