onsdag 12. desember 2012

Magnolia snowman

Here's a christmas card I made for a little boy who's very, very special to me.

The front is a shakercard, and I've used tiny, clear beads inside it. The star-tag is made with spellbinder dies, and I've used a stamp from North Star Stamps on it, which has a lot of christmas-related words. Used stickers alphabet to write the boys name on the tag.

Because of the gelatin window, I couldn't seem to show the effect, but I have put stickles - star dust on the snowmans cap.

 The inside is something I've never tried, but wanted to try.. it's a pop-up card! Quite a bit of work, but I really enjoyed making this one :)

 Everything's coloured with distress inks, and I've used papers from Maja Design.




Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* Nordsalten Hobbyklubb - Lag et 3D prosjekt
* Magnolia Down Under - christmas bingo (Snowflake, glitter/stickles and Doo-Hickey dies)
* Midweek Magnolia - when the snowman brings the snow
* Tildas Town - celebrate christmas

10 kommentarer:

  1. WOW! What an AMAZING card! Love it...the colors, the layout, the wonderful pop up figures! Just brilliant! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
    Rene ;D

    SvarSlett
  2. My word this is just adorable I love it Elin and so much detail just loving everything about it!!! So worth all the work you have put into it I bet it will be treasured! Thanks for joining us over at Midweek Magnolia Love Chanelle xxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. What a gorgeous creation Elin! Love every detail!

    Thanks for sharing this fab work at Tilda's Town this week :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    SvarSlett
  4. Åhhh - dette var nydelig:-))

    Takk for at du scrapper med NSHK.

    Sylvia

    SvarSlett
  5. Wow!!! this is so darling, I love your pop up easel card, fabulous colour combo and so many beautiful Magnolia images. Wonderful work. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    SvarSlett
  6. wow stunning card well worth all the work on the pop ups thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    hugs sara x x

    SvarSlett
  7. This is stunning Elin!!
    Love it to bits!! Gorgeous work!
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town in our Christmas Challenge..
    Hugs, Tina

    SvarSlett
  8. OMGoodness.......this is fantastic love the scene you have created its awesome.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Midweek Magnolia's, hope you will join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvarSlett
  9. Åh så flott. Dette har du lagt mye tid og arbeid i, og det ble helt fantastisk. Takk for at du scrapper med NSHK
    Brita

    SvarSlett
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card, perfect for our snow challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Merry Christmas, hugs Teresa x

    SvarSlett