søndag 17. mars 2013

Almost easter!

If it werent for the fact that it snows... spring is in the air (according to the calendar anyway...)

One week of work left, and I'll have (a welldeserved??) easter-break! Yaaaaay! I need a few days off now. Maybe do some extra crafting and just relax with the kids.

This weekend I've altered a bought easteregg. Both girls want an easteregg with candy, and now I've finished the first one.

* * *

I painted the egg with a layer of gesso, then two layers of white acrylic paint, and lastly I gave the lid a stroke of white crackle paint. I sprayed some yellow glimmermist on the lid aswell.

The pink roses were white, I coloured them with glimmermist - vintage pink.

 The pearlstring was white, and so was the ribbon. I coloured both with my promarker - tulip yellow.

 I've also used my new, beautiful leaf-swirl from Die-Namics


Challenges I'm entering my card in:

* I love promarkers - Ribbons and bows
* 2 sisters challenge blog - flowers for spring
* Nordsalten - gul
* Papirdokkene - M for maling/mist
* Scrap a long - påskeliljer/gule blomster
* Hjerteboden - gul, rosa og grønn


16 kommentarer:

  1. One word today Elin...
    STUNNING!
    Chrissyxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Absolutely beautiful Elin. The ribbon has come out really well. Gorgeous project. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvarSlett
  3. Ååå så vakkert pyntet påskeegg Elin!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår hos Hjerteboden.
    Ønsker deg en flott uke!
    Klem, Camilla

    SvarSlett
  4. very pretty and such a clever way to use your Promarkers. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    SvarSlett
  5. So very pretty Elin, love how you coloured the roses,ribbon and pearls to get the colour you needed...gorgeous Easter gift.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful project Elin. I love all the pretty embellies.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    SvarSlett
  7. wow what a stunning gift ,i love the pretty flowers and fab bead embellishments
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
    TRACEY X

    SvarSlett
  8. Flott egg, delikat pyntet :)

    Takk for at du scrapper med Papirdokkene

    SvarSlett
  9. Så flott pyntet!

    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrap'a'Long og Nordsalten Hobbyklubb denne gangen

    klem fra Beate

    SvarSlett
  10. beautiful creation thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy xx

    SvarSlett
  11. Kjempefint!!! Det må jeg prøve:-)
    Gry

    SvarSlett
  12. Nydelig påskeegg...

    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos NSHK og håper å se deg igjen mange flere ganger..

    Klem LindaSS

    SvarSlett
  13. Kjempelekkert!!
    Takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår hos Hjerteboden.
    Ha en fin helg.
    Klem, Bente

    SvarSlett
  14. Et vakkert pyntet påskeegg.
    Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen hos Scrap'a'long. God påske.
    Klem, Therese.

    SvarSlett
  15. Så søtt egg♥ Takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Hjerteboden. Klem, Janne

    SvarSlett