fredag 8. mars 2013

DT Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #84

Hello everyone!

Today I'm back with my DT-card for the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. This week our theme is a simple one - FLOWERS! Hope to see you join in on this forthnights challenge :)

This is my DT-card. I've used a beautiful stamp from Make it Crafty, and my cardbase is a die from Go Create. The image is coloured with promarkers.


  
I've used several dies from Magnolia, Cheery Lynn, Whimsy and Spellbinders. Embellishments are flowers (of course!), doilie, ribbon, lace and cheesecloth. The pearlstring is homemade.


6 kommentarer:

  1. Elin this is absolutely gorgeous, embellished to perfection and that image is fab :-)


    xx Sazzle xx

    SvarSlett
  2. knall fint :) så mange fine detaljer :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Fantastic card Elin. I love it and your colouring is fab.
    Nathalie

    SvarSlett
  4. It's FABulous!! LOVE all your details...LOve your colours.
    LOve your image...LOve everything.
    Chrissyxx

    SvarSlett
  5. Dette var et flott kort med masse fine detaljer. Motivet er knall (elsker MIC), og diesen fra Go Kreate er lekker (har den), og flott fargelagt. Med andre ord et helt herlig kort. Klem fra Yasmine:)

    SvarSlett
  6. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous, every single detail of it. So beautiful! Hugs, Ivonne

    SvarSlett